Corporate Governance

Corporate GovernanceDo you know which documents you need to file each year to maintain your association’s corporate registration with the State and when they need to be filed?  Do you need help dealing with difficult members at your board meetings?  Want to know if your community can pay its board members?  Do you know what kind of insurance your association should have versus what it must have?  What is the proper way to run a board meeting, anyway?  Community Association Law Group has answers.

We can help you with the preparation of meeting notices, give opinions and guidance on any topics which may affect your community’s corporate existence, and even attend your meetings with you to render assistance as the need arises.  While we always recommend hiring a competent, qualified LCAM (licensed community association manager) to help with most of a community’s day-to-day operations, we also understand that some communities prefer to operate on their own or that sometimes questions come up that even an LCAM cannot answer.  That is where Community Association Law Group can help. We are experienced at working with both boards and managers to navigate the often treacherous waters of corporate management.

If you would like further information please feel free to either fill out the form at the bottom of this page or give us a call at 855-Ask-CALG (855-275-2254).


Email Address *


Message *